Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Birthday Gift (one of them)

My wonderful, caring, sweet, thoughtful, loving, sister got me a birthday present! It is something that I asked for and she really got it for me!

It is this:
We LOVE this movie!! We saw it at the theater twice and since she gave it to me on Wednesday, I think we have watched it at least 10 times!!!

It is a wonderful story and the music is so catchy.

I think we may watch it again tonight!

This is Dd 2's impression of Prince Edward from the movie! Now, when we walk into a room, we do this to each other! I guess if you haven't seen the movie, you have no idea what I am talking about! Oh well, it is funny anyway. :)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

My dc just got this movie! (But I didn't watch it. Maybe I should?)

Laura said...

I can't wait to see this myself. :)