Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Family, Oh Family!

This day has been spent getting ready for my birthday! It is not until next week; but, my dh's family was coming over today to celebrate it so we had to clean like crazy! (if you read the previous post you will understand why!)

We got it done and I have to say that the house
looks wonderful. Now if it would stay that way!

Here are some pictures of the day.

My sil made this cake for me. It was soo yummy! Devil's Food cake with milk chocolate frosting!
What is so exciting?

The show!!! No, I did not really pick my nose!

My dh was playing with the camera settings and took this of my sil!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Well Happy (early) Birthday!! :) That cake looked yummy. :)

Kristine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!