Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

What is Wrong With These People?

I forgot to take pictures when we went to the Baskin Robins ice cream store last night. :( So, I found some old ones that are silly!


We got snacks at Quick Trip! Can you tell she is excited?


She is plotting to take everyone else's snacks!















Okay, this one is not silly, I just liked it!














She really wants more snacks!






Isn't he handsome? :)















I am not sure who this is!




2 comments:

Laura said...

What cute pictures of your lovely family. :)

Kristine said...

Renita! This is the first time I've seen a picture of you! I figured you would have the same light, light hair as your dds! (Surely when you were little!)

You are all a lovely family!