Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Why do I wait?

I always sit on my couch and wait to post things. I think I will do it later and that I am choosing the better thing to spend time with my family. Which is true. But...

Then I have more than a week of posting to catch up on and I can never remember what we have done once it is over. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast most days by lunchtime!

I do know why I do it. I just don't like admitting it. I am a procrastinator with poor time management skills. That's a deadly combination isn't it?

I don't always have that problem, mind you. It is selective when it appears. I can be very organized and on top of things ticking them off my list I have so carefully prepared. I can zoom projects through to completion early and have it looking spectacular.

I just don't always.

I tend toward my natural inclination of laziness and procrastination too often for my own good.

It drives me crazy.

But, I haven't changed it yet so it must not drive me too batty.

*big dramatic sigh*

It's time to go make another list to get ready for TPA Convention...

No comments: