Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Getting Ready

This post is for me. I need to prepare myself for Bethany's first formal on Sunday Night. She has the dress and we just need to find the shoes, jewelry, and jacket.

I am kind of putting it off. Why? Because she looked way to beautiful in that stinkin' dress and it made me realize that in three short years she will be an adult. I could cry just thinking about it.

Good and Bad tears. She will be a fantastic adult I have no doubt because she is a fantastic teen but she won't be here every day. Yes, I know that is good and I will be glad to have one less body around sometimes but I will miss her.

For now, I will enjoy the sweetness she brings and I will ignore that stupid formal coming up! ;-)

No comments: