Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Just can't

I seem to be in a lull.  I can't keep up on my blog.  So much is happening and life is being lived but posting and blogging are so not happening.  I am hoping with the start of school I will get back into a regular schedule of blogging and chronicling our lives.

For now, we are trying to plan school and survive one of the busiest summers on record.  Did I mention I didn't like how busy we were?  I didn't, don't, can't, won't and whatever other word describes an extreme dislike.  lol

School planning is actually going pretty well.  We are pretty much ready to start on Monday.  I think. 

I am going to post our choices in a few days(actually tonight since I am post-dating again but hey at least it's getting done right?).  A few new choices but mostly the same. 

I am deep in the trenches of printing, planning, organizing(okay not that much organizing but I sure am thinking about it and I like all the shiny new things that other people use in organizing their homes), and freaking out at having a high schooler. 

Yeah, life is real interesting here!

No comments: