Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday's Fave Five

I'm back to this wonderful link up.  I have missed it completely for the month of March, I think, but I am back and want to stay on track!



So My Fave Five this week:

1.  Sabbath Week!  We chose to take it this instead of next and I am so glad we did.  It has been a restful week.  I hate to see it end. lol

2.  Our library.  We frequent it often.  They know us on sight. lol  I love that my kids love to go there.  I love the smell of the books, the looks of the books, and the adventure awaiting me in them.  It is one of my favorite places to be.

3.  Cancelled practices.  hahaha  Our youngest has gone down to one soccer practice a week and I am thankful for one less thing on the schedule.  That means one more night open that we can hang out as a family at home.  Resting, being together, getting stuff done around the house.  Love it!

4.  Our family doctor.  I know, I say that I am thankful for him a lot but I truly am so blessed by him that it bears repeating.  He sees and treats Bug for free.  He is a Godly man that takes the time to spend with us until we are comfortable with what he is telling us.  He is a great man and a great doctor.

5.  The last thing on my list is a new website I am part of.  It is a new homeschooling website with different contributing authors covering some pretty amazing topics by outstanding women.  I can not wait for it to go live on April 2nd.  Homeschool Mosaics is going to be something pretty special and I am so honored to be part of it. 




What are your favorites from this week?  How has God blessed you?  If you want to see what others are thankful for head over to Living to tell the Story and find out.



3 comments:

Susanne said...

So glad you've joined in again! Sounds like a nice and restful week. I'm all for one less thing on the agenda once in awhile!

I am so with ya on the library. My hubby just laughs at me when I tell him how I love the smell and feel of a book in my hands and my excitement at being the first to crack a new book open. Oh well, I know there are others like me!

Catherine said...

Happy opening day! I'm looking forward to this morning. :)

I hope that your week off complete with cancellations has restored you. We all need that sometimes.

What a wonderful doctor you have!

xo Catherine

Susan@FruitfulWords said...

Wow - http://homeschoolmosaics.com/ looks like a GREAT resource. Even though I no longer homeschool (my kiddos are 27 and 28), I will gl back to the site and read. So it sounds like you are also a contributing author? I will look for your posts in particular.

A restful time off is needed for all of us at times. Your family is so wise in how intentional and regular you are about doing this.

I hope this week is also a refreshing one!