Friday, February 10, 2012
Friday's Fave Five
this week's Fave Five are:
1. Modern medicine. I am thankful that God gave men the wisdom to discover antibiotics and to know when/how to use them. What a blessing they are. (a curse sometimes too but that's another post!) Two of our girls had to perform even though they had strep throat. :-(
2. I am thankful that the internet lets me talk to people all over the world. Whether it's through this blog, facebook, or email groups I can talk to my hearts content to my friends on the other side of this mudball we call earth. ;-)
3. My husband is practically a saint. No, seriously, he is. The house has all but fallen down around our ears this week and he hasn't said a word about it. He has quietly carried on and supported me through our dress rehearsals and performances. I'm talking certified saint in the making. ;-)
4. Blessings large and small. Sometimes we can miss the smaller blessings because they don't stand out like the big ones but the small ones can be even more important than the large ones. (how's that for a run on sentence?!)
5. Our homeschool group performed our play last night and tonight. It was outstanding! The kids did a fantastic job and I couldn't be more proud of them. These kids memorized all of their lines, learned all of the blocking, learned to put on their make-up, and learned how to become their characters. They are a wonderful group of kids and I am so privileged to be involved with them.
What are your Fave Five?
This week I need to do a better job of visiting the other blogs on the list. When you visit them, show them some bloggy love and leave a comment! Head over to Living to Tell the Story to find the other blogs doing Friday's Fave Five.