Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Catching up with Pics

Well, I have been taking pics on my phone and on the camera but I just haven't taken them off the devices and put them on the computer.  :( 

I seriously need to do that.  Don't tell Steven how behind I am, he doesn't like it when things are falling behind.  ;-)

I did, however, get some of them off of my phone today so you will get to see those!

What a sweet little girl.  Love the cuddles!

Where's Bug?

Lots of giggles...

Where's Bug?

There she is!  We love our blanket!

What a big girl eating her samwich!
Yum, Yum, Yum!


Oh no, look what I can do now....
Oh yeah, nothing is safe now.  ;-)


I'll just stop for a minute and love on my blanket.



















































No comments: