Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bloom! Magazine

Are you worried about kids these days?  Does what you see worry you for the generation coming up?  I would have to answer yes to both of those questions quite often I'm afraid. 

But...

There is a group of young women that are amazing and doing something to change things.  A sweet friend of my oldest daughter started an online magazine for young girls. It's called Bloom!. There are staff writers, photographers, guest writers, you name it.  It is a wonderful magazine that will inspire your daughters and show them that even though they are young, they can do something big for God.

You really need to check it out and sign your daughters up for their very own copies of the magazine. 

Here is their flyer:


Their button is in my sidebar, visit their site and look at the magazine.  I know you won't be disappointed. 



1 comment:

Carissa Blanchard said...

My daughter is a junior writer for Bloom! She's loving it and loving the opportunity! Nice group of young ladies!