Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lovin it

My blog is being scraped again.  If you are reading this on a website other than www.crazyhomedaze.blogspot.com you are reading a stolen copy of my content.

This week is the week for rehearsals.  B, our oldest, got the part in the Christmas program at our church!  She was completely thrilled and terrified.  heehee  She has practiced daily and this week starts the tech rehearsals in front of people! It has been amazing to see how her confidence is blossoming as she realizes that we aren't the only ones that think she sings well. lol

I hope I can get video of her singing.  If so, I will post it.  Of course! 

Now, to get her well.  She got the sickies again and is miserable.  Have to get her well before Saturday.


No comments: