My Top Ten Reasons for Not Quitting Homeschooling:
10. I love learning and if they kids weren’t here, people would look at me strangely for buying all of those workbooks.
9. I would have no reason for my house to be a mess.
8. I would have no reason to have so many boxes of books waiting to be used.
7. What would I do all day long, if I weren’t reading or teaching something to someone?
6. Where else can my patience be perfected so perfectly?
5. I LOVE Hands on crafts!
4. School supplies are an obsession and my husband wouldn’t allow me to buy them just for myself!
3. I enjoy strange looks and comments at the store when we are out during the school day.
2. I can stay in my pj’s all day and no one will ever know.
1. I have asked, pleaded, begged, cried, whined, yelled to God and He won’t let me quit! ;)