Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Homeschool Help

As a homeschooler I am always looking for ways to make this journey easier and better.  If I can find a tool that will help me teach and help my kids learn and they love it; all the better!

Virtual Homeschool Group is just that thing.

Virtual Homeschool Group is an online community that puts together classes for just about every subject and grade.  You can take Live classes or enroll for At Your Own Pace classes that have been recorded.  These classes teach, grade, and record those grades for you.  It is awesome ya'll.

And the best part?  It is FREE!

you heard me right.  This is a community helping the homeschool community.  You can of course donate to help the website with upgrades and the cost of keeping a website running but it is not necessary.  If you do donate then you are put into a pool for live classes that gives you first dibs on the life classes.  With our schedules live classes are not usually an option but we donate anyway.

The girls have take their Apologia Sciences through VHSG every year and they are an amazing help.
You should really check them out!

I am not receiving anything for this post.  I truly believe in this website and love how it has helped our homeschool and wanted to share!

http://www.virtualhomeschoolgroup.org/





No comments: