Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Only Bug...

Driving in the car with Sarah and Bug going somewhere and she wants us to do something for her. I can't remember what it was but it was a definite No from us both. She asked seeral times to which I finally replied, "I can't or I will get in trouble with the police."

Bug then replied...

"I AM the Police.

I AM the Government.

I AM the President.

I AM GOD!"

 

We were laughing up until the last statement and then it had to get serious. I calmly told her that we don't say that and only God is God. None of us are God.

 

Then she chanted to herself many times...

"Only God is God. I am not Him. Only God is God. I am not Him."

 

I couldn't even speak. I had a hard time driving. I was laughing so hard!

 

Where does she come up with this stuff??

 

 

No comments: