Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hillsong United Empires Review

I was extremely excited to get this CD in the mail. We have long loved Hillsong and their contribution to the music industry and the Praise and Worship genre. Many of their songs have become favorites in our household. When this CD came, I instantly opened it and put it in the player. Unfortunately I was disappointed. This album is simply not my forte. I know many other people who have loved it and are raving about it. I am simply not one of them.

 

I highly recommend checking the links out and seeing for yourself if this album strikes your fancy. Hillsong is a fantastic contributor to the Christian music industry and I look forward to their next project. I know their heart is to lead people in worship and their lyrics do just that by pointing us back to God. That in and of itself is precious.

 

About Hillsong United:

UNITED is committed to writing songs that speak truth, create a unique sound, connect with churches, individuals and ultimately connect people everywhere with God. UNITED serve in church as a part of the wider Hillsong Worship and Creative team when they are home. When on tour, they are accompanied by the whole Hillsong team’s support and prayers that their ministry would arrest hearts and point people to Jesus, impacting individuals, local youth groups and local churches.



S O C I A L • C O R N E R (brace yourselves, they are social musicians ;)


Twitter: @HillsongUnited


Instagram: @HillsongUnited


Facebook: facebook.com/hillsongunited


Check them out on tour this summer: http://outcrytour.com/


Honorable Mention:

- Here’s a video of their performance on the TODAY show in case you missed it last month:https://vimeo.com/123986301


Official website: http://smarturl.it/Empires

Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.

No comments: