Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Why can't I...

Why can't I seem to keep up anymore? I feel like one of those nasty little hamsters that is stuck in a wheel and all I can do is run. There are certain things on that wheel with me and they get done but if it isn't on the wheel then it is forgotten.

Am I too busy? maybe. I'm not sure. I don't think I am. I am just feeling apathetic about a lot of things. I can't seem to want to put down my thoughts or share what is going on.

I am also lazy. It's true. I am by nature a lazy person and if I'm given a choice between doing anything and sitting down with a book, movie, or tv show...I will choose sitting down doing nothing everytime. Sad isn't it?

But that's where I am. I know present circumstances are compounding the problem but I can't seem to get around it. Life carries on even when you don't participate.

Maybe if I put blogging in my planner it will help...



No comments: