Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, July 9, 2012

The not so easy summer

This summer has been one of the hardest I can remember for a very long time.  Normally we try and keep it low key, relax, and just hang out.  But this summer is our busiest on record.

I don't like it.

We had homeschool conference, vacation(while not bad it added to the busyness), the first theater camp, VBS, Junior High church camp(which I wasn't supposed to do but they needed another female counselor), my step-dad falling and breaking both bones in both legs very badly, another theater camp, RFKC, cousins camp, another theater camp, getting ready for school(I have a high schooler this year), and the other life stuff that comes up.  Oh, and I'm trying to come up with another Terrell Family Movie Night Revolution!! ugh I'm tired just reading it!

While none of these things are bad-save the broken legs part and if you think of it please pray for him-it all adds up to one crazy busy summer.  I can't seem to get rested up before the next thing starts.

So, for now I am choreographing a show and getting ready for RFKC while going to the hospital to visit my step-dad. 

Maybe when school starts I can get some rest! heehee


No comments: