Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Convention Post #3

The Saturday of a homeschool convention is a bit like Monday morning to me.  I want to go and get it started but I am tired and dreading it a little bit.

I had almost decided not to go until the afternoon session but I just couldn't stay away!  I had to hear what everyone was saying and I was going to buy some curriculum for my friend that couldn't go.  Yeah, force me to shop for curriculum-please! lol

I made it for the end of the first session but chose to take my oldest daughter around the Vendor Hall.  She loved it as much as I do. ;-)

We did a little shopping and then continued our stalking of Todd Wilson!  I went to every workshop again and I am so glad I did.  There was something for me in every one of his workshops.  He is that good.

The Vendor Hall was busy and full of wonderful things to look at and buy.  Which I did, of course!  We did have to take our stuff to the car because it was getting too heavy to lug around.

Lunch was too expensive and really the only complaint I have about the whole weekend.  Okay, that and sore feet but that is my fault.  After lunch we started stalking Todd Wilson again.  heehee

I was thoroughly impressed and satisfied with The TPA Convention and can't wait for next year.


No comments: