Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Lazy Sunday

We had nothing to do today.  Okay, well Steven sang at church, but the rest of us didn't get of our nighties until noon!  When Steven got home, he and I left for a date of sorts.  We went to Wal-Mart for some shopping and ate at Subway!  lol 

Next we went to Lowe's and picked out a DISHWASHER!!!  I am so excited about this.  Can you tell?       :-D  We have been w/o a dishwasher for longer than I care to remember.  The girls and I have have been doing dishes by hand at least three times a day and let me tell you, it's getting old!  Granted the girls do most of the dishes during the week, it just gets old having dishes on the counter-clean or dirty.

So, we should be getting it installed sometime this week.  I will absoltely post pictures of the newest addition to the family as soon as it arrives.



No comments: