Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Back and Forth

Well, we got a contract on the house on Saturday night-a verbal one at least. And on Sunday evening they still hadn't signed because their lending agent keeps adding fees and changing things on them. We hope/pray that they will change lending fees and we can proceed with the contract. Meanwhile, we are signing the contract on the house we want to buy on Monday night.

I have 17 days to pack and move our entire house. We also have inspections to go through on this house. That's a little scary because you don't know what they are going to say and ask for.

The baby is better and now dd#2 is sick with a sore throat and a wet cough. YEAH! That is why I am up so late/early. I have been up most of the night anyway, so I thought I would post.

No comments: